搜尋此網誌

2022年3月24日 星期四

Snake

The first animal in the seconed forest is snake, And the first animal in the third forest is weasel. I am not a big fan of these animals, but i would like to keep them in my online small island zoo. I like animals, but i like the animals living freely in the wild, not in an man made zoo. I never went to the wild before, and i am not going to, i think the wild is for the wild livings. If i am not living there, i would not want to go there, same reason as travel. I do not like travel. I could try to live in another place, but i do not want to the tours of other places, becourse there is already so many information on the internet, if i want to take a quick look of some places and take a picture, i could do that on the internet. That will save me both time and energy. Good luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言