搜尋此網誌

2022年3月24日 星期四

Seven

Fourteen days passed, and i get one more free gift from the offical game company, i am happy. The recipe is two thousand diamonds on the market in my server, so that is about one thousand and three hundred new taiwan dollars, that is a big meal, thank you NCSoft. The fourteen days gift is a great power to keep me playing Lineage W. Most of days i can not get any improve to my character. And the outfit is for sell at Mileage store, i like the idea. Finally i can get rid of the monster looking character, and i am a snow girl right now. I spent one thousand an six hundred new taiwan dollars on Lineage W today. I know that is not much money, but it is very much for me, becourse i usually play the game for monthly fee, that is about four hundred new taiwan dollars per month. I get two account, that is about eight hundred new taiwan dollars per month. I spent twice much per month on Lineage W, so i did like it a little bit, and i paid more for it. Wish me luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言