搜尋此網誌

2022年3月23日 星期三

Crystal of Power

This is a really high value item. Crystal of Power sold for eight hundred and eighty eight diamonds at the market in my server. I do not know if mine could sold out or not. I set eight hundred and seventy diamonds. If i could sell it out, then i make a fortune. That is the most value item i have ever get from Lineage W. I know i will make more and more diamond after time to time. I am feeling the ceiling of the character. My equipment are some blue and some green. The blues are all getted form the offical game corporation gifts, but i know the corporation never giving the red items. So, after i finished the full blue fittings, that is the end of free players could meet. The collection could make a little more with many and many scrolls and draws, but that will not be much. My defence is eighty six right now, if i getting level up and whole blues and more free draw and scrolls, i am guessing the one hundred defence would be the top limit to free players, after that, everything need to be done in many and many diamonds. The red items at the market in my server is around twenty thousand to thirty thousand diamonds per each. In my lucky day, i could get about one hundred diamonds drop, but most of days i get ten or twenty diamond per day. That means after i finished blue fittings, there will be a very long time to upgrade my gears, maybe one season per one defence. Good luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言