搜尋此網誌

2022年4月17日 星期日

Treasure

I got the treasure from the Shadow's Footprints. Today is my lucky day. I would love to keep playing Lineage W for weeks. I think Lineage W is no secrets to me. There are three main system of this kind of game, Auto hunting, Draw, Collections, these are the key part of Lineage W and so does Odin. There are three kinds of players in this kind of game, normal players, robots, rich players. Normal player is nothing to the offical game company and robots, normal player is born to be killed by rich players. Robots are making real money from the game by illegal activities to the offical game company. The rich players are the offical game company needs, the offical game company design the game and make all the improvements of character in paying contents for rich players.

1 則留言: