搜尋此網誌

2022年4月18日 星期一

Failed

I failed to enchant my plus five chain armor of magic defense again. The chance to success is six to one, i failed seven times. My luck is not good in plus five chain armor of magic defense. Thank for the latest event, Shadow's footprints, my characters get lots of armor magic scrolls. My characters finished the non-bound collections which are in the enchated savely area with armor magic scrolls. I need a lot of weapon magic scrolls to finish the enchated savely collections but the shadow's footprints only gives one weapon magic scroll per day so i think i can not finish the collections in this event. I saw lots of unique and epic drops everyday but i did not get any, that is a little sad, i think i can not do better than what i am right now so my characters's equipments is not getting improvements day by day. I know i can pay for the higher gears in anytime but i want my characters grow on her own but not by the power of new taiwan dollars.

沒有留言:

張貼留言