搜尋此網誌

2022年3月22日 星期二

Over fifty

My seconed character is over fifty yesterday. I put her into Rift of the Void right now, becourse i only have eight hours left, but i still have six hours time for it. It is pity, if the time is not used. Today's Rift of the Void is full of players, i think most of them are operate by robot. I saw there is about twenty players stay together and the road is blocked, there is not enough monsters for such density. I really doubt about the real person would do that. My internet is dead this afternoon, and i am on the world boss, so i dead, so sad. After i called the internet provider, they send the engineer to my house right away, and my internet is fine this evening, that is really fast, i like my internet provider. This is the only problem in this year, so i am lucky. Good luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言