搜尋此網誌

2022年3月24日 星期四

Blue

Blue item is good. I did not get any equipment, but this boss staff. I could summon the boss and fight with my blood pledge friends. I am hoping i could get unique equipment someday in the feature. It is hard to get the items which limited numbers per server. I know the chance is one percent, but i get the materials for ten times only, failed, lol. And i used all the scrolls which i got from last event. My blood pledge friend says i should not buy the scrolls, i should buy the time stone. I think they are right, becourse when i could go into the rift of the void, i could play but i can not hit. If i have more level, i will have higher accuracy. My accuracy is one hundred and ten now, the rift of the void needs one hundred and thirty four according my blood pledge friend. Good luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言