搜尋此網誌

2022年3月24日 星期四

Baited

I have not doing pvp for weeks. There is a spectre fleet today, so i joined. The enermy is quiet smart, they baited our fleet commander. We got two fight only, the seconed is the bait. Fleet commander decide to kill the battleship which is dominix, but the dominix is too tanky, we can not kill him, and there is a lot of his friends coming, so i toast. It is fun, although we lost the fight, but i get more understand the concept of fleet battle. Spectre fleet is made for the player even with no experience. I started at no experience, and several fights passed, i think i am getting the point one by one. I do not understand the options between fights, but it is fun to have so many friends to fly together. I can not get one player to play with me for the last pvp event, but i can easily get a pvp fleet in spectre fleet. Fly Safe, o7.

沒有留言:

張貼留言