搜尋此網誌

2022年4月12日 星期二

Rahdon

One of my characters finished the Rahdon's collection which is eight Rahdon's Damaged Ring which we get from the Rahdon's Chest which would drops everytime. So i got the reward which is one unique morph card. I did not get any unique morph for long time in my feelings. My elf got the Kardish which is one of the unique morphs and i got one of the item codex too which is Dangerous Ones which is the collection of three morphs which are Kardish and Troll and Etin. The item codex i finished with Kradish and Troll and Etin gives my elf magic defense plus one point. That is something than nothing. It is hard to my elf to increase any of attributes now. My elf is reached the top of none paying player. If i do not want to pay, my character would not become stronger for days. Everyday i login and play but i get nothing in payback. I need to play weeks to get something improved. I think i passed the beginning stage of the Lineage W and i am not a newbie right now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言