搜尋此網誌

2022年3月24日 星期四

Skin

There are two kinds of new skin at store now, each of them are sold for two thousand diamonds, that is about one thousand and three hundred new taiwan dollars. If i buy one of the new skin i can get the defence plus one immediately. But i already spent one thousand and six hundred new taiwan dollars today. I really do not want to spend too much new taiwan dollars in Lineage W. That is the habit i have during i was young, i always spent monthly fee on the games, no more than four hundred new taiwan dollars per month per account. I could spend a lot of money in Lineage W, but i do not think i should. I think the game is about the experience during playing, not the happiness from spent money. The free playing game has a lot of pay contents, each of them are cost more than the monthly fee i used to play. I need to control myself, i do not atracted by the pay contents, but the game itself. I like Lineage, that is becourse i was playing it when i was young, when i playing it i feel much younger. But there are too many games at that time, i went to TalesWeaver after Lineage. The TalesWeaver isnt there anymore, but Lineage is rising. Good luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言