搜尋此網誌

2022年3月25日 星期五

Sea

I got a sea lion on the ice. The ice is cost more energy to rain. I think the ice is one of the expansions, the original game does not have it. And there is vocano too, i think that is one of the expansions too. I did not pay any new taiwan dollars on Desertopia, but i did watching the adversite, so i think i did something to help Desertopia to stay alive. I do not understand to wild, the wildness is too dangerous for the city people like me, i think we need be very strong and very fast to stay alive in the wild. If i am going wild right now, i think i will not survive for weeks. I do not know how to get clean water and safe food from the wild. If the world war three happens, and the cities are trashed, the knowledge of wildness would be very useful. For now, i am hoping the war will not happen. Good luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言