搜尋此網誌

2022年3月28日 星期一

Plus two

The necklace of might plus zero is hard to sell, so i pushed one scroll make it necklace of might plus one. The necklace of might plus one could sell for eighty seven diamonds before, but it could only sell for thirty diamonds right now. So i pushed another scroll, and i get lucky, i got the necklace of might plus two, that is my lucky day. The necklace of might plus two could sell for one hundred and nighteen diamonds right now. Fairy wing is dropping very fast, the price of fairy wing on the market in my server is zero point four night right now. I bought at five, i lose a lot of diamonds to it. Essence of the hatred is not changing the price, it sells for one hundred and six diamonds per one. I know in the past, essence of the hatred is sell for three diamonds per one. I learned my lesson on the fairy wing, so i will keep waiting on the price drop for essence of the hatred.

沒有留言:

張貼留言