搜尋此網誌

2022年3月26日 星期六

Over five hundred

This is my first item sold over five hundred diamonds. I got this from the last event, it is over, and the blue equipments which i got are vanished in dust. The diamonds i got, i bought the skill book of ruler, defence aura which could make whole party harder, the boos cost me six hundred diamonds. Fairy wing is droped to one point one diamonds. Essence of Hatred is increasing to one hundred and fifteen diamond from nighty diamonds, but it did dropped from one hundred and seventy a little while before. I can not get the Essence of Hatred easily right now, becourse the accurcy is not enough to hit the monters who drop essence of hatred. The charaters which i have is level fifty two now, they could kill the monsters at level fourty five. If they go for the monsters at level fifty or a little more the fifty five, i could win but cost me a lot of time and potions. That is the case of essence of hatred, so i am not going for it very often, but i did sometimes to test my luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言