搜尋此網誌

2022年3月22日 星期二

Orcs Assulting

That is good, i am getting the blue items more and more often. I could play the stick with my blood pledge friends. I like to share things, so i wrote this blog, share my thoughts. I also like to share the items which i get in game. Lineage W is good about the stick system. This is a system of sharing the luck. If someone is lucky, and get the stick, she could call the whole blood pledge to share the boss. I know if i am strong, i may kill the boss by my own. I think some players did that too, but i am weak, and i like to share the luck, i need the players to help me kill the boss, and if something drop from the boss, that would be another story. Will the player who get the items keep it his own, or he will share with blood pledge friends ? If i get the item, i will share with the blood pledge friends, but i do not know what other player's mind, so we need to test on the field to see what will happen. Good luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言