搜尋此網誌

2022年3月29日 星期二

Insignia

I got ten blood pledge insignia enchant scrolls, i saved it for one month, finally got ten of them. And i failed to enchant green seven, so i can not change into blue yet. I think today is not my day. I got bad luck. I saw the twitcher or youtuber who went to seven really easy. They are so lucky. If i do not spent the new taiwan dollars, i can not get the blood pledge insignia enchant scroll fast. I need play many days to get one blood pledge insignia enchant scroll. If i spent the new taiwan dollars in blood pledge insignia, i could get one blood pledge insignia enchant scroll per every nighty new taiwan dollars. I would love to make my insignia into blue, but i do not want to spent the new taiwan dollars for it, i shall keep playing Lineage W and saving the Honor coin in a very slow speed.

沒有留言:

張貼留言