搜尋此網誌

2022年3月29日 星期二

Hard to find

The resources are growing from the lands on the map, but the lands has it own level, the higher level land would produce more resources, but it has more defence army too. I could win the army of level three land, but there is not many level three lands around my city, i am going very far from my own city but i can not get enough of level three lands. I am thinking of level four lands, but the army size of level four lands is five thousand and four hundred units. My army size is four thousand and five hundred units, i could win the level four land with two army together, but that will cost a lot of damage. I am keeping leveling up on the level two land. One fight on level two land gets three hundred experience and cost fifty dead units. One fight on the level three land get seven hundred exprience and cost three hundred dead units. The dead units need cost time and resources to retrain. Even i could leveling fast with level three lands, i choose to level up on the level two lands.

沒有留言:

張貼留言