搜尋此網誌

2022年3月22日 星期二

Happy

I got this scroll from the daily party boss, and this boss could fight every day from level thirty. I did not fight the boss every day. Sometimes i am lazy, so i missed the fight, becource most of times, boss drops nothing. I feel more like to fight boss from now on. The boss really drop something good. The blessed armor magic scroll is worth one hundred and eighty eight diamonds on the market in my server which is about one hundred and twenty two new taiwan dollars, that is more then one meal, lol. Not much, but i am happy to did something i did not did before. Things i could not do, but i could right now makes me happy. I feel my character is improved, but did the real me get improved ? I know i did not change anyway, this is like watch the children to grow up, but i am getting older. The body i have is belong to monther earth, this is not belong to me, i could control it a bit, but not much, it will give back to earth someday. Good luck.

沒有留言:

張貼留言