搜尋此網誌

2022年3月26日 星期六

Daily

Today is lucky day. The daily boss usually drops nothing, but today they dropped two goodies in a very short time. I feel happy about it, the long time of camping the boss has finally paid off. The thing is every characters and every items is belong to the offical game company, the players only has access to them. The offical game company could shut down the server for any reason they want. That is why i write my diary, i want to have something left behind after the server is down. IF the world is exist, there are more than seven billion people are living on the plant of earth, and everyone of them has their own stories to tell. There is millions of story teller on the internet, who would like my story, i do not know, and i do not think my story is better than other. I should keep writing as practice.

沒有留言:

張貼留言